Forum Rules Important

1. This forum is dedicated for PbP campaigns in a particular setting, feel free to read if you wish, but refrain from posting unless you are part of the campaign.
  2. If you wish to join a campaign PM the GM for that campaign and they will make a decision.
  3. PbP is often very different from regular table top forms of RP, please see a GMs campaign pitch for guidelines on style, frequency, and format of posts.

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» L5R April Fools
Greg
 Posted: Mar 31 2011, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

Suddenly, from the forest, an army clad in black cloth emerges, wielding a variety of weapons typically associated with peasants.

The shadowy figure drops from the branches above, onto Buntaro's head. Landing on the Mantis samurai's shoulders, he quickly stabs Buntaro in the chest, twisting the blade in the wound. Buntaro makes a gurgling noise, a slight foam of blood escapes his blood before, and his knees buckle. Leaping from the dead samurai's shoulders, the ninja does a triple back-flip and lands in front of the army of ninja.

Taking off his mask, the ninja reveals his true identity... The murderous duelist that had traveled under the stolen name of Makoto! As with previously revealed April fools day villains, he laughs hideously before giving some annoying speech.

"Gyehehahehehahaha... Did you fools truly believe that you had seen the last of me? I was scarcely a mile out of the village before my harrier bretheren came and rescued me! Now, the last of the Daidoji Harriers and I will fight you, causing yet another year of combat, and this l5r pbp will run itself into the ground with tedious round by round fighting! Hahahaaahahahaaa!!!!"

A funky tune begins to play and the army of heavily trained Daidoji harriers begin leaping around the party in a heavily choreographed fashion.
PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Apr 1 2011, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

I was going to do a post tonight so as to provide you some fodder, but I see that is not required. A dozen hours early though, aren't you?

Also, I am sorry Itinerant, I myself am as sick as a Dog, I also had a root canal this week and had a bunch of planning for the real live session on Wednesday. I wish you were here to partake. But I shall be back up to posting after giving Greg time to practice his choreographed Harrier dance for next session.
PMEmail Poster
^
Itinerant
 Posted: Apr 1 2011, 05:02 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer
Group: Advanced Member

Hahahahahaha, I'm laughing pretty hard at Greg's post. At first I thought he was just railroading the story, and then I remember last year's joke. Good sport.

I hope your tooth gets better, james. Keep drinking Tiger's blood.

This post has been edited by Itinerant: Apr 1 2011, 05:02 AM
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll