Forum Rules Important

1. This forum is dedicated for PbP campaigns in a particular setting, feel free to read if you wish, but refrain from posting unless you are part of the campaign.
  2. If you wish to join a campaign PM the GM for that campaign and they will make a decision.
  3. PbP is often very different from regular table top forms of RP, please see a GMs campaign pitch for guidelines on style, frequency, and format of posts.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Legend of the Five Rings: Steel & Honour, Restart?
Chronocide
 Posted: Jan 16 2011, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

Posting here 'cause I didn't want to pollute the story thread. Some minor corrections.
  • Kiyoshi stayed to kill the ogre in fact he dealt the killing blow.
  • After the battle, do to the wounds suffered by Goro and Ryoko, Kiyoshi ran to fetch aid
  • Kiyoshi met emerald magistrate on his return to the city and (not knowing who they were) besieged help for his comrades, then continued on to the city to have someone deal with the ogre body
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Jan 17 2011, 01:37 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Right, I guess I didn't make it clear that he only left after the ogre was dead. And the other things I was just not sure of. Also if anyone can remember the real name of the ronin girl, I know it's not the name I said. And the Unicorn, can't for the life of me remember her name either. I barely remembered Makoto, and only just when I got to the village duel part.

Thanks
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Jan 17 2011, 11:52 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

Thought the unicorns name sounded a Little off Ryoko is a cool name BTW lots of different ways to spell it. The name Erin rings a bell for the ronin, it's not the right name, but maybe close enough to give someone a an aha moment. That or it's totally wrong
PM
^
Itinerant
 Posted: Feb 13 2011, 12:11 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Herrow. I have returned. It'll take me a few days to get my character sheet up to speed again, but I definitely would like to return a Reijiro. See you on the other side :)

-PJ
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Feb 13 2011, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Hey, welcome to the new forums, PJ! Good to have you back in the pbp.

So how have things been since the boat?
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll