Forum Rules Important

1. This forum is dedicated for PbP campaigns in a particular setting, feel free to read if you wish, but refrain from posting unless you are part of the campaign.
  2. If you wish to join a campaign PM the GM for that campaign and they will make a decision.
  3. PbP is often very different from regular table top forms of RP, please see a GMs campaign pitch for guidelines on style, frequency, and format of posts.

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» L5R Steel & Honour, Chapter 13, Path of Fate
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Jun 2 2013, 10:16 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Toku Kaede bows to the strange samurai in return and scratches his chin. "You were there the first time this Oni appeared, were you not?"

"I was indeed," replies a slightly hollow voice from behind the mask, "But that was not the first time this oni has appeared. Many fortunes have been changed since it has reached Ningen-do."

Ebizu and Kinyo both bow slightly to mysterious figure, the Crane gazes impassively while the the Mantis openly scrutinizes the newcomer. "You are not what you seem." she says.

Kaede steps up to the mouth of the cave and peers into the depths.
"I do not hear anything, we must be quick if we are to be in time. Nik'rr'tck, come. Can you scout ahead for us?"

The ratling scampers up to the mouth of the cave and takes a few whiffs and then wrinkles his nose. "Me track-track for you, but stab-stab too!" He brandishes his gifted weapon in an underhanded thrusting motion.

Daidoji Ebizu kneels and opens a cloth satchel and retrieves a pair of new torches. He lights one with flint and hands the other to Kiyoshi.
"Hold on to this one Kitsune-san, we never know when we will have need of it." He stands and looks into the cave and then back at the group of Mantis battling with the spawn, "We could wait for our full strength, let the ronin meet his own fate... Ahh, but he has the sword. We must follow."

Nik'rr'tck leads the way into the cave, followed by Akio, Ebizu and Kiyoshi. Then Kinyo, Kaede and the stranger follow. Bared weapons glint in the lone torches light and hearts pound in more than a few chests.

Aside from any character building conversation/comments a new chapter will begin in a couple days. I will also award experience.
PMEmail Poster
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Jun 3 2013, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

"This creature has been here before?"
PM
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Jun 4 2013, 05:53 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

"Ah noo, it's just because Nezumi-san can see in the dark" Kiyoshi lightly corrects. "I do hoope there is noo other exit to this cave."
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Jun 4 2013, 10:19 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

The ratling sets a quick pace, stopping only just long enough at each split for the torchlight to catch his tail before he scampers on. The tunnel slopes down gently and curves quite a bit before coming to another cavern and the first sign that the ronin passed this way.
PMEmail Poster
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Jun 7 2013, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

"I meant the oni, Kistune-san."
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll