Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» SotC: Zombies, ♫ What the world needs now is...nom, nom
trick
 Posted: Jul 20 2011, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer
Group: Advanced Member

So, we had a party creation session this last Monday. Chronocide and Greg showed up. The party is a bunch of university students who live together in the same apartment. As long as your character has some educational skills (or plays for the school team) you should have a fair bit of flexibility.

So mandlebrot, you can either make a character by yourself and have it vetted by me, or we can get together and I can help you.
PM
^
mandlebrot
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 01:31 PM
Quote Post

Rank and File

sorry for missing the session. I was sick and really wasn't fit to go anywhere besides my own room.

I'm really sorry again but I'm going to have to miss tonight as well, I have a training thing for being the CHC sound person, its only this week. Again I am sorry...

Edit: assuming the session is tomorrow night, no one said anything about it but I am assuming it is.

This post has been edited by mandlebrot: Jul 24 2011, 01:34 PM
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Jul 24 2011, 08:21 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

I was assuming it wasn't. I was planning on hanging out with Aggregate and playing some video games tomorrow.

This post has been edited by Greg: Jul 24 2011, 08:21 PM
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Aug 1 2011, 08:23 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Sorry guys for not replying all last week, I just got back from a long trip this weekend. At the moment we could play next Monday, but I'm thinking of putting the game on hold till September. This is largely for personal reasons (I'm going to be gone for two of the Mondays to one of my friend's weddings, plus I won't have enough time to do the planning that I want to do as a GM). In the mean time, though, I'd like to get together with mandelbrot to create a character.

Sorry for taking so long to get this started.
PM
^
trick
 Posted: Sep 29 2011, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Okay, I've freed up Wednesday and I'd like to get this started again. I still have Greg & Chronocide's characters kicking around. I'm hoping dingo will be able to join now.

If possible, I was wondering if people would be up to playing at my place in Langley. I'd like to cut down on the amount of driving that I have to do. At the moment I basically have the basement to myself here (I have a housemate, but he's pretty quite). It wouldn't have to be here every week unless Greg's house was unavailable.
PM
^
dingo
 Posted: Sep 30 2011, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

Hey trick, nice to hear from you again. Things are pretty up in the air right now, so I'm gonna have to decline for now.
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll