Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Zombies, Just when you think it's dead ...
trick
 Posted: Jun 11 2012, 07:57 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer
Group: Advanced Member

So it seems like this campaign idea just doesn't die.

The other day, Jimbo brought up the idea of doing a doing a Zombie play-by-post; however, since I'm atrocious at being a regular poster, I suggested just doing a regular table-top game.

So, the idea of this game is going to be fairly real life. Just a bunch of regular people, in a regular town, maybe even Abbotsford. The plot is going to be mainly about survival.

I think Jimbo might have been planning to run it, which would be awesome, but if he doesn't want to, I would be quite happy to GM it too.

This post has been edited by trick: Jun 11 2012, 07:58 AM
PM
^
Greg
 Posted: Jun 11 2012, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

While I am interested, I probably won't have enough time on my hands for this until something else ends. If people want to go ahead with this game without me in the meantime, that's okay.
PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Jun 11 2012, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

I will hand over the reigns on this one to you Trick. I want to play!

Speaking to what Greg said, I donèt envision Warhammer going too much longer (though I understand your desire to get some play out of your new character Greg). I think Dingo had wanted to run something afterward, but we do have enough players floating around here to accommodate a couple different campaigns.
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

This won't start until Warhammer, ends, that's for sure. If I'm going to run it, I'll need to make sure I have enough time for it.

It probably won't start until the D&D playtesting ends too, since I'm thinking of running this campaign on Wednesdays.
PM
^
dingo
 Posted: Jun 12 2012, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Yes, for the record, I am working on a campaign right now, which I hope to pitch in the next week or so. However, @trick, if you're looking to run this on Wednesdays, my game shouldn't conflict with Zombies.
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Aug 19 2012, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

So, now that Warhammer is finished, this can start. I'm thinking of doing a character creation session on Thursday the 30th. If someone really wants to join, but can't make it that day, I might be able to change it. However, I'm going to be gone from the world for the next week, so I'll check back next monday.

For those who haven't heard the pitch before, the idea is your playing a bunch of regular guys on the streets of Abbotsford, and there's a zombie apocolypse. The goal is to survive. That is all. Don't be the slowest runner.
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Aug 20 2012, 10:52 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

That works for me, I'm really looking forward to it!
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Aug 21 2012, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

I actually wont be able to attend, since I have to be up at 4:00am the next morning.
PM
^
trick
 Posted: Aug 26 2012, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

How about wednesday, would that work?
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Aug 28 2012, 11:20 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

Sorry, only saw this now, Wednesday I am going to Cirque de Soilei with my Lady. I think Chrono can spare a few minutes to chisel out a character, it shouldn't be too difficult.
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Aug 28 2012, 11:41 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

That should work. I'll ask him. Assuming that he's using the same character concept as before there might not be too much work to do.

This post has been edited by trick: Aug 28 2012, 11:42 PM
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Aug 30 2012, 07:14 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

What time do you expect us?
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Aug 30 2012, 07:18 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer

I sent you a PM. Chrono and I will both be around so just what's most convenient for you. Sometime before 7 would be nice so it doesn't go too late.
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 12:16 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

Hey guys, sorry, I'm going to have to cancel on this next session (tonight) Late notice I know. Anyway, I have no internet for a week at my new place, and Jac is sicker than anything, and the place is in shambles with the move, so I'll be staying home to take care of her and straighten up. Sorry. Could we reshedule maybe for Monday? That would work for me.
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 01:57 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Monday works for me. If Chrono's available, we'll do it then.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll