Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» BlackTrench's nWoD House Rules, A collection of hacks for my nWoD game
Blacktrench
 Posted: May 11 2012, 11:10 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer
Group: Advanced Member

Seeing as I am using several hack I thought it wise to upload a list of all the hacks that you, the players, are aware of; this list is subject to change.

Cheers ^_^

Universal

Bone Breakage - Exceptional success with a blunt weapon breaks a bone for remainder of Story.
Head Shots - Any called shots to the head (-3 to hit) damage type gets upgraded.
Firearms do Automatic Damage - Firearms do a base damage equal to their modifier if hit is successful.
Subterfuge/Empathy - If being lied to the defender will roll Wits + Subterfuge instead of Wits + Empathy; Wits + Empathy will be reserved for sensing motives and hidden emotions.
!!!NEW!!!
Chance Roll - If your dice are reduced to zero, the storyteller will roll your chance die outside of combat.

Vampire: the Requiem

Blood Augmentation - 1 Vitae increases a physical attribute by 1 point for an entire scene; if you increase an attribute beyond your attribute cap you lose the bonus unless you keep spending Vitae to increase it every 3 turns. Cannot increase a physical attribute beyond 10.
Resilience - Subtract your points in Resilience from physical damage you receive; this ability is always on.
Vigor - Your points in Vigor become automatic successes in any non-combat strength related feat. In combat you may add your points in vigor to any strength based attack roll; this ability is always on.

This post has been edited by Blacktrench: Jun 6 2012, 01:08 PM
PM
^
redeadlink
 Posted: May 24 2012, 10:00 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

QUOTE (Blacktrench @ May 11 2012, 12:10 PM)

Subterfuge/Empathy - If being lied to the defender will roll Wits + Subterfuge instead of Wits + Empathy; Wits + Empathy will be reserved for sensing motives and hidden emotions.

Strange, I thought that's how it works by default.
PM
^
dingo
 Posted: May 25 2012, 01:59 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Nope. I actually like this hack a lot. Subterfuge should be a pretty comprehensive skill. Empathy might give clues regarding the liar's feeling about the lie, but it doesn't give enough info to call someone's bluff, especially if they're a practised liar.
PMEmail Poster
^
redeadlink
 Posted: May 25 2012, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

I think Aggregate may have posted using my laptop last night at Jimbo's place. I know I was confused as i'm not in the NWoD campaign.
PM
^
Blacktrench
 Posted: May 26 2012, 02:20 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer

In the book it allows either or and doesn't make a solid distinctions whereas I have. Also I should have done this earlier in retrospect but if you guys want to discuss the hacks I am making a new thread in the Home Brew forum (Click Here!) as I want this just to be the hacks themselves, thanks. ^_^
PM
^
dingo
 Posted: May 26 2012, 02:25 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

QUOTE (redeadlink @ May 25 2012, 02:09 PM)
I think Aggregate may have posted using my laptop last night at Jimbo's place. I know I was confused as i'm not in the NWoD campaign.

Wondered about that.

That Aggregate! What a guy.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll