Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Ryuutama
Chronocide
 Posted: Nov 30 2013, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

Hey guys so I am going to be kickstarting Ryuutama
at the "PHYSICAL RYUUTAMA PLUS PLUS, O CANADA! NIPPON!" level.

If anyone is interested in getting a physical copy of the book let me know and you can join in on my shipping.

$40 for Physical Copy
$50 for Physical Copy plus electronic supplementals
PM
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Nov 30 2013, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

if i wasn't poor as all get out, i'd be up for it.
PM
^
Greg
 Posted: Nov 30 2013, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Same situation here as redeadlink. It looks really interesting, and I would want to buy it just as much for the art as for the game itself. I like the idea of having more rpgs that focus a bit less on the grit of the combat and more on building the stories and atmosphere that you want.
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Jan 3 2014, 01:01 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Wow I just read through the first first first rough draft, and I am pretty excited for this.
Also looks like the digital copy will be free sometime after launch. Both the Japanese version the French version are legally available online so I assume that will eventually be the case for the English as well.

Of course the big problem is that more then other RPGs I feel that this one really demands a regular occurrence. Once a week, eat food, talk for a while get pesky social aspects out of the way, and then play for a predetermined amount of time, and keep it going every week. Of course that seems to be almost impossible for people.
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Feb 16 2014, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Not for me! hahahaha
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll