Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Urban Arcana Part II: Chapter 1
dingo
 Posted: May 10 2011, 07:03 PM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

Joshua is taken aback by Alex's request and looks over at the red-haired man behind the counter, who shrugs. "Fine with me. Just get basement done before Peter gets back tomorrow." Josh heads out the door and holds it open for Alex and Jake.

The red-haired man looks puzzled and asks Alex,
"Is your friend going to turn around? He's been standing there this whole time and hasn't blinked or said a word."
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: May 14 2011, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Tobin explains the workings of P&G to Durg.
PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: May 22 2011, 08:22 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Durg listens intently, filtering out any new information he can from what Tobin is saying. "I'll be sure to let Ilikk know how important this is, I just wish he carried a mobile phone with him. I'll do some looking myself, I have a few books I got back when I was at the University, I doubt they'd contain anything terribly useful, but no harm right?"
PMEmail Poster
^
dingo
 Posted: May 24 2011, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Rubicon's first real customer of the day, an unusually uninteresting-looking middle-aged man wearing clothes and shoes, buzzes to be let in.

---

Jake and Alex go with Joshua to a park nearby, where he shows them some of his parkour moves. As far as they can tell, he's pretty darn good at it, but looks as if he is simply going through the motions. He gives little explanation of the sport unless asked, and almost never looks them in the eye.

PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: May 25 2011, 12:45 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Durg peers around Tobins leg to see who is at the door. He fishes around in his trouser pocket and pulls free a card. Checking to make sure it is the right one he clears his thoat and offers it to Tobin. "I guess that will have to wait though, I appear to have a customer."

He shoves the card into the Goliath's hand and begins to walk to the desk to buzz the man in. "That's my card, Mr. Tobin, if ever you need my services. I specialize in various enchantments and item modifications. Nothing like that sword over there, but if you'd ever find a use for a lightning grenade or something similar, I am your goblin."
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Jun 2 2011, 01:18 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

"Thanks, I guess." Tobin takes Durg's card, and turns to Mavet.
"So, any idea where to go next?"
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll