Forum Rules Important

This forum is used to help players find a campaign to participate in. In order to facilitate this we ask the following.

1. If your campaign is full or not accepting players, please close the topic. The topic can be opened again if this changes.
  2. Place the name of the system used in the topic name for instance "DnD4ed: Gather knights to save the king!"

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Axis Powers Higlander, Oddly enough, envisioned as D&D 3.5 :D
dingo
 Posted: Jun 13 2011, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

This week I'm in Abbotsford, but I have a few things loosely scheduled in the evenings. After that I expect it'll be back to the city. For me the best time would be Sunday afternoon on a weekend with no DnD for our party, which of course affects you too. Next weekend is one of those, I believe.
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

Sunday looks good to me. I might be working Friday and Saturday evenings, but I might get off in time to do stuff later in the evenings.
PMEmail Poster
^
Aggregate
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Sunday works for me as well...
PM
^
kallman1206
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Rank and File

Indeed, and my work is cooperative. Sunday the 19th at 6pm, my place (well technically my apartment building's publicly available space). Late start is because Dawn of Worlds can only be played for about three hours before people begin to start pacing or falling asleep, and to accommodate the night-walkers that have expressed some interest.

We'll either order pizza or go to the local Vietnamese noodle place.

Um. I guess posting address info would be a bad plan so if people planning on coming rsvp by messaging me?

If you can't make this session, fret not - I'll let people drop in and out of these world-building sessions at their convenience - you'll simply earn fewer points than you would have if present (4 per missed turn, probably).
PMEmail Poster
^
dingo
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 08:47 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

I love pho as much as the next person, but I think pizza is a better option for those with certain dietary needs. Out of curiosity, though, which place are you thinking? I know of a few in that area.
PMEmail Poster
^
kallman1206
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 08:59 PM
Quote Post

Rank and File

I think it literally calls itself "Pho noodle" which is awesome and to the point. Usually go there cause it's a three-four minute (may be five or six, so sue me) walk from the games room, and it's usually what TJ suggests when we finish early or start late :P

I agree that pizza makes more sense, though. :)
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Jun 14 2011, 09:26 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

I'll be there and I vote Pho's rice noodles that don't make me die. :D
PM
^
kallman1206
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Rank and File

Oh, also, last minute thing: Boardgames at 6 tomorrow for my birthday if anyone's interested.
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Jun 15 2011, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

Totally! It seems June is the month for birthdays.
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Jun 17 2011, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

It seems that Sunday is also Father's day, which might make doing stuff on that day a littly tricky. Don't know what's happening for Father's day, so I may still be available.
PMEmail Poster
^
Aggregate
 Posted: Jun 27 2011, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Seeing as the there are more people attending the creation sessions then there are player slots available I feel it would be prudent if I dropped out now.
PM
^
kallman1206
 Posted: Jun 28 2011, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Rank and File

I'd be fine with running 2 consortiums either competitively or alternate history style if that's the concern, but, you know, whatever :P

Also, not scheduling anything for two weeks, my cousin's getting married so there's things on the weekends.
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll