Forum Rules Important

This forum is used to help players find a campaign to participate in. In order to facilitate this we ask the following.

1. If your campaign is full or not accepting players, please close the topic. The topic can be opened again if this changes.
  2. Place the name of the system used in the topic name for instance "BESM: Giant robots in space"

Pages: (14) « First ... 10 11 12 13 14  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Giant Robot campaign, 3-4 players, weekly
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Sep 7 2014, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

If people can make it I was thinking about starting our third and final arc this coming Wednesday. Sorry for the short notice.

Redead works late shifts now so we'd start at 7:30 and you would need to arrive pre-fed. That will also give me more time to dedicate to planning the sessions as I tended to procrastinate on both tasks. Let me know yea or nay.
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 09:17 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer
Group: Advanced Member

Could this be done on Thursday? I think Greg and Aggregate are planning to do an rpg on Wednesday.

This post has been edited by trick: Sep 8 2014, 09:17 AM
PM
^
Greg
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

I second Trick's request.
PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 08:44 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

No can do. With Redead's shifts it's either Wednesday or Friday, and I don't do Friday RPGs anymore. Is it going to be an ongoing campaign or a one shot? If the latter then I don't mind putting this back a week. It'll give me more time to work on the Lego builds for the train show coming up.
PMEmail Poster
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Sep 8 2014, 09:05 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

i can't do mondays or thursdays.

what about tuesday? or is that not an option either?
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Sep 9 2014, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

Not today. But perhaps next week if Greg's is ongoing. We'll have to start later though.
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 04:55 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

So hate to be the proverbial wrench, but Mondays and Tuesdays wont work for me in the future.
This coming Monday the 15th and Tuesday the 16th will though.
PM
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Read wrench as wench for some reason...

So Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday are the only weekdays that work for me. Weekends are free as a general rule though
PM
^
trick
 Posted: Sep 15 2014, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Well, I think we should meet this Tuesday and then we can figure things out then.
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Sep 16 2014, 12:32 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

I would agree with you Trick, but for the fact that I have already made a decision. The leader of our Lego club has gone on indefinite hiatus leaving me and the other member of the executive in charge of everything where before we had very little say. This is a big positive for us. But we have our biggest event of the year coming up in a month and due to lack of leadership we are only now getting rolling. I have decided, with my wife's full approval, to hold off on finishing up the robots campaign until after the show. The stress level would be too high for me and I'd get grumpy, and you guys would have a lower quality game than I would want to give you.

I would like to start up again for the full final swing in the last week of October. We will figure out days when we get closer to that time.
PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 09:27 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

So this being the last week of October has caught me unawares. I hear that Wednesday is back on the market, so I would like to tentatively suggest next Wednesday November 5th for the continuation of the campaign. Anyone have input for that. I know we've been away from this for a while.
PMEmail Poster
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 11:43 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

i'm down for whatever.
PM
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Oct 29 2014, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Yay Robots are back.
PM
^
trick
 Posted: Oct 30 2014, 07:55 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Nov 5 works for me!
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 08:00 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

Ok, well as long as Greg knows about this we are good to go. No supper this time round unfortunately. Show up at 7:00. I hope we can be done by 10-10:30.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (14) « First ... 10 11 12 13 14  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll