Forum Rules Important

This forum is used to help players find a campaign to participate in. In order to facilitate this we ask the following.

1. If your campaign is full or not accepting players, please close the topic. The topic can be opened again if this changes.
  2. Place the name of the system used in the topic name for instance "DnD4ed: Gather knights to save the king!"

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Warhammer Fort Building Session, Prelude to Her Terrible Majesty
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 07:58 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Hey Guys,

So there has been some rather nice activity recently in the Fort Libash simulator, but as I announced early on we will be bringing that to a close by the end of February, and we will start up the campaign in March. There is still plenty of time for more posting and development however.

But just to let you plan this on your calendars the Build session is set for Wednesday, Feb 22nd. I believe/hope this will include Chronocide, Greg, Aggregate, Redeadlink, and Trick. Let me know if this scheduling doesn't work for you.
PMEmail Poster
^
trick
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Adventurer
Group: Advanced Member

I have bible study on Wednesdays, so that definitely wouldn't be ideal for me, but I understand if we have to get something that works for all of us.
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 09:01 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

Ok, good to know. How about Thursday? The 23rd.
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Feb 13 2012, 09:17 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Seems like it should yes.
PM
^
trick
 Posted: Feb 14 2012, 01:04 PM
Quote Post

Adventurer

Consider it scheduled.
PM
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Feb 14 2012, 11:47 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

That should work for me as well. Looking forward to it, I think I got over my anti-rpg funk i was in.
PM
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 08:24 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand

I forgot to post a time... tonight at 7:00 would work best since Redeadlink has to work until 6:30 anyway. If anyone wants to bring snacks, I'm in a time crunch and my place is lacking them, for good reason. Wait, I have some little things.
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Feb 23 2012, 09:16 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

That should be good. I've got a group project that I'm working on at 4:00 and I don't know how long that'll run, but hopefully it won't take too long.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll