Forum Rules Important

This forum is used to help players find a campaign to participate in. In order to facilitate this we ask the following.

1. If your campaign is full or not accepting players, please close the topic. The topic can be opened again if this changes.
  2. Place the name of the system used in the topic name for instance "DnD4ed: Gather knights to save the king!"

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Warhammer 2Ed, Uncover an ancient secret!
redeadlink
 Posted: Sep 5 2012, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

As my first campaign as a GM, I went with a system that I am familiar with.

---
You will be wanderers drawn together by rumors of strange happenings in the north. As more and more strange happenings occur, you will close in on the heart of an ancient conspiracy.

Blood will be shed, oaths will be made, and dark creatures shall be brought to light!

---

Okay, that's the intro. I'm looking for 4 players. All you'll need is a pair of d10s, preferably of different colors or with the OO - O design.

Also, as I'm in Langley, and most of you are in Abbotsford, it would probably be easier if I came out there to you guys. So if anyone is willing to offer a table that would be great!

I'm hoping to have character creation and at least part of the first segment on 9/21, following a bi-weekly schedule.

This post has been edited by redeadlink: Sep 6 2012, 06:26 PM
PM
^
Greg
 Posted: Sep 6 2012, 08:04 AM
Quote Post

Heroic

Aww... but I was wanting to run a Burning Wheel game... Ah well. I Snooze I lose. ;) I'm still wanting to do that, but on the whole I enjoy playing to GMing, so I think I'll play in this.

I'm a little disappointed about the no magic users thing, as I really liked the d100 magic system. It was what made the Warhammer system really stand out as unique to me, with all the crazy chart rolling tendency to make combat encounters a lot more... Interesting. It's a lot simpler to understand than the 3rd edition system, in my opinion, and I think you'll get a lot of enjoyment out of the horrible pain I'll probably be bringing upon myself with the miscasting mechanics. My GM for the Warhammer 40k game a couple years back always stared at my dice with eager anticipation whenever I was going to cast a spell.

Is there any way I could play a wizard if I maybe kept an extra copy of the rules on me for look-ups? If not, I can probably play something else, as I don't want to cause too much trouble for you.
PMEmail Poster
^
redeadlink
 Posted: Sep 6 2012, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

You know what? Magic will be fine. I have two weeks to figure everything out, so I'll brush up in that time.

I just don't want the campaign to end early because of crappy rolls. B)
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll