Forum Rules Important

This forum is used to help players find a campaign to participate in. In order to facilitate this we ask the following.

1. If your campaign is full or not accepting players, please close the topic. The topic can be opened again if this changes.
  2. Place the name of the system used in the topic name for instance "DnD4ed: Gather knights to save the king!"

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» Urban Arcana Pt. 2 - Attempt #3, "Screw scheduling, let's do this thing!"
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Aug 15 2011, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

@ Dingo: Thanks. It's hectic right now.
PMEmail Poster
^
dingo
 Posted: Sep 9 2011, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

Heroic
Group: Advanced Member

Ok, it's been a little while since anybody posted here. It's September now, which means Greg and I are back in school. In addition, I've got a couple of extracurricular commitments now getting under way. Therefore it's time to determine how RPG's fit into the picture.

I realize that Jimbo probably isn't inclined to check the forums for a little while, but as far as the game goes I can bring his character into the story a bit later, if and when he does have time to play. Trick is the other player who may or may not end up playing, since he tends to be pretty busy these days.

@Jimbo Cactaur and trick: If either of you is reading this, please respond soon. While I'd hate to exclude people who want to play, I do want to be realistic about who can commit to what.

Now, scheduling. The best times for me are Monday and Wednesday afternoons and evenings, and any time Saturday. I could possibly swing Sundays, but on the weeks when there's no Mass Effect, there are things I'd like to do. I sort of want to see how other RPG's shape up before determining how often to run UA. If nothing else comes up and I've got the time to plan, I'd love to make it a weekly game.
PMEmail Poster
^
dingo
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Hey guys, I'm officially calling Session 1! We'll be playing on Monday night at Blacktrench's house. Yes, he is playing. If you need the address, PM me.

So our current official player roster consists of Greg, Blacktrench, and Aggregate. Chronocide has expressed some interest as well. He'll be playing Mavet for one or two sessions, and will eventually make a decision whether to commit long-term.

This post has been edited by dingo: Oct 4 2011, 08:36 PM
PMEmail Poster
^
Greg
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 01:43 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Looking foreward to it. It's cool that Grant is able to rejoin us for the continuation of the campaign.
PMEmail Poster
^
Chronocide
 Posted: Sep 23 2011, 04:24 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Already mentioned it to dingo, but I can't make it Monday.
Mondays are in general not available for me. See you guys soon though.
PM
^
dingo
 Posted: Sep 25 2011, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

Heroic

Just so there's no mistake, I should mention that I have decided to switch the system to New World of Darkness. I own a copy of the core rulebook, which has all the necessary info on how the game is played. If anyone wants to use other New WoD books for inspiration, you're welcome to do so, as long as you run it past me before it goes on your character sheet.
PMEmail Poster
^
Jimbo Cactaur
 Posted: Sep 27 2011, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Hammerhand
Group: Super Moderator

Sorry, today was my first day back to the forum. It's good to see that you off and running with this. No worries about me, I'll get back into the games in a few months.
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll